We were invited to try and review "Time 4 Learning" Homeschool curriculum. My opinion is entirely my own and I am in no way associated with" "Time 4 Learning".
"Time4Learning is a convenient, online homeschool curriculum that combines education with interactive fun. Animated lessons, interactive activities, printable worksheets and detailed reporting make the learning system a top selection of the Homeschool.com "Top 100 Educational Websites" list, year after year."
- Language Arts
- Language arts.
- Language Arts extensions.
- Social Studies
- Fun for kids
- Access to 3 grade levels at one time.
- The forum available on their site has a section set up for Christian homeschoolers that parents have set up warnings if there is any questionable material.
- The record keeping is phenomenal!
- Frees up a lot of time for more bible and character building activities. Plus, Way more one on one reading and snuggle time.
- I know that they are getting state standards for things that I really don't care about but it will help them do their standardized tests each year, which are required in my state. And again, all of this is happening while I still have the time for what I do care about!
- Math is great!
- Price is reasonable and you get a discount on every child after the first.
- Do not care for the science.
- Some of the material is way too easy.
- Kindergarten has no print outs that I have seen.
- If you have a large family you really do need to invest in a laptop or computer for each child or they have to take turns doing work.