Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Look What I Learned!!!

You know I have to be excited if I update again so soon, right?

You're right!!! I'm excited today!!!


Watch this video taken today, and tell me this isn't a different baby!!! Seriously, a month ago he could not do this at all, and smiles were still pretty random! I hope this blesses your day like it has mine!




Living In Nothing But His Mercy,

The Tannehill Family

P.S. I may have found another intensive therapy in SEATTLE that we have raised enough to do two or three sessions!!! Prayer for this to work out is SUPER DUPER appreciated!!!! We aren't even half way to do one session in California, but if the Seattle one works out we can eliminate a HUGE chunk of the travel expenses!  We are praying huge for this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment