Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Time Has Come!!!! YAY!!!

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
~Matthew 7:11~


After a year and a half of fundraising, and LOOOOTs of ups and downs, we are finally ready to start our intensive therapy!!! Thank you Lord!!!! I am soooo excited, and sooooo nervous!! We found an all inclusive, intensive therapy that works on reorganization of the brain, meaning it works on everything, feeding included!

Fantastic News...

IT'S IN PORTLAND!!!! YAY!!!

Even More Fantastic News... 

We only have to go every couple of months because it is a training program!!!!! Thank you Lord! I wish I could explain how exciting this is for us!! OH MY!!!

Seriously, How much better gifts?? More than we asked for!! I have sooo many hopes for this program! I had never heard of it. Our Doctor, Dr. Frazer, told us about her. She said she has sent children to her that had Cerebral Palsy and seen spectacular results!! 

That's all I have to say today, I am so excited it's finally set!! May 4th! May 4th we start the new journey! As always, prayer is 1000% welcome and appreciated! 

I wish I could express to all of you helped us how much it means to our family. Everyone who donated, put together yard sales, donated for the yard sale, we couldn't have done it without you! We are sooo grateful for your help! Thank you! From the bottom of our heart, thank you. 

Living In His Mercy,
Melissa


Oh and you have to have a picture :-D

Gussy and his bestest good friend, Tucker <3 br="" nbsp="">

    




1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! I will continue to remember your family in prayer.
    Take care,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete