Thursday, June 2, 2011

Eight Years

This beautiful little one has given us eight years of wonderful. How can it have been eight years already? Eight years since my life was to change forever. Eight years since the day I would forever see the world in a different light. Eight years since the day I would no longer care for my selfish ambitions. Eight years since the day God reached down into my life and blessed me with a the greatest gift of all; the day I became a mother.

Happy birthday my sweet, sweet Lily! You are loved so very dearly by us! Thank you for eight years of wonderful!

 

 

Tiny handprints grow so fast
Their awkward groping soon will clasp
A ball, a book, a sweetheart's hand,
A diploma, breifcase, wedding band
.



Tiny handprints grow so strong
It doesn't take them very long
To snap a shirt, to paint, to draw,
To labor hard, to drive a car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiny handprints grow to be 

A person that is quite unique
A wonderful mix of so many things
With her own feelings, thoughts and dreams.

 

 

Tiny handprints grow to rely
On her parents to bring her up just right
Her parents pray that when she's grown
She'll say their job has been well done.

 

 

 

 

  

 



Tiny handprints are ours to love



The sweetest gift from God above



A miracle that never is surpassed



How sad they grow up way too fast.




Author unknown


 

No comments:

Post a Comment