Monday, January 2, 2012

Sometimes A Song Says It All...

There are times and circumstances in your life that, at one time, you would think would put you in a place where your prayers would be so detailed and long. I have found just the opposite is true for me. Most of the time I find myself just blustering on not saying a whole lot. I was listening to one of my favorite singers tonight and realized one of his songs is pretty darn close to a lot of my prayers these days. It is simple yet moves me in a way I couldn't explain, even if I were to try to attempt it.





Thank the Lord that He has given us promises in His Word that give comfort when I would other wise feel inadequate to come before Him!

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.
Romans 8:26-27



Living In His Mercy,

The Tannehill's

No comments:

Post a Comment