Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Homeschooling: In Light of Eternity

 Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
 Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.
~Hebrews 12: 2-3~

I was deeply encouraged today by a blog I came across that had posted a video from the HSLDA


If you are a homeschooler, do yourself a favor today and watch this. 


Thank you to "A Wise Woman Builds Her Home" Blog for sharing this. 

Praise God for giving me the opportunity to let my children learn beyond the books...

We have been on an early American history study. I am thoroughly enjoying seeing my children make Viking gear and dress up as American Indians. 


Annie was none other than the great princess Pocahontas. She has been enthralled with her ever since she learned that "she was really real?!?!"


 My dear sweet Ellie was an Indian Princess with an Ellie flair. 
   





















Roman was a great Indian Chief.  His dress up style is fantastic! 


Living in His Mercy,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment