Thursday, May 5, 2011

Healthy Tips: Vitamin Routine

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. 
~1 Corinthians 6: 19-20~

As part of a health routine my family and I enjoy a glass of this green juice each morning.  Luke and I have a huge increase in our energy levels when we do and our family gets sick far less. When we do get sick we are usually sick a shorter amount of time than those we see around us whom are sick. I believe this is due to our vitamin routine so I thought  would share what we do.

First, we usually start with Milk and some chocolate syrup to mask the taste of the alcohol in the vitamin tincture.









Second, I add two drops of 4000 iu per drop Vitamin D3  to the children's glass, and 4 drops for Luke and I. This bottle last us 6 months for a family of 6.











Third, I add 1 Tablespoon of Barlean's Omega Swirl to the children's and 4 Tablespoons for Luke and I. They have a whole assortment of flavors and this is a far superior way to take fish oil.
Fourth, I add the "green stuff" as the children call it. Liquid Chlorophyll  . This I usually do a small cap full for the children and a Tablespoon or two for Luke and I. My iron was a tad low at my last check up so I have been doing a bit more.

And that's it. My children LOVE this mix and ask for their green juice every day.

**Of course I am not a doctor and this is just me sharing what our family does. I don't know your health and this is not intended to tell you what is best for you and your family. **

No comments:

Post a Comment